Sunday, August 24, 2008

MY HUMBLE GRATITUDE TO PARAMAHAMSA NITHYANANDA

Enlightened NOT.. Empowered YES.. 7 days after the Nithyananda Spurana Program and I feel like its been a lifetime of practising it.. As I sit down to write this, I sense energy travel from my tail bone, up my spine through my third eye out my crown chakra..

I seeked and I found.. My exposure to religion was very much going to temple and of course the all time favourite Amar Chitra Katha series.. I used to spend hours reading them.. My first exposure to discourses provided by Guru’s to their disciples was in these books too.. the relationship between a Guru and his disciple intrigued me very much.. never understood it.. but sure was curious..


Last weekend, at Berjaya Hills Resort I experienced it.. the 4 days program put many things in perspective for me.. whilst, many might argue that it’s all relative.. Here, I am sharing my experience..

I have read books that spoke about the 7 energy layers (this is besides the 7 chakras) in a human body but no book could explain to me in simple terms without me having to pore through dictionaries and other reference materials. The 7 energy layers namely physical, pranic, mental, etheric, causal, cosmic and nirvanic – are the layers that a soul has to part from when a person passes on.

My privileged self not only spent the 4 days with
Paramahamsa Nithyananda but had an opportunity to explore within with questions that bugged me most.. Why am I unhappy despite all the material successes? How can I achieve emotional balance? What is my true purpose in life? Am I more than just flesh and bones? What is beyond life and death?

No words can describe what I experienced.. but I do know that I am here for a purpose and I am ready to fulfill that.. One thing was clear when I left the hills, Bliss was within reach.. it’s within not without..

In bliss,
dhena

No comments: