Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Nudged One Step Closer to Over the Hill


For the mature adult.. you may continue to read this..

About month ago, I turned wiser.. nudged one step closer to over the hill.. it feels weird.. feels only like yesterday when I started going to school.. such is life.. but for me

Realisation hit home when I:-
  • need to shop for clothes that don’t expose too much
  • was bursting through the seams of my clothes
  • noted the silver lining is already a permanent feature on my head
  • can’t party through the night without waking up with a hangover
  • witnessed what’s to point forward, now points south

Realisation hit home too when I:
  • became more reflective than reactive
  • stop fretting over little things
  • let other’s take the lead / win
  • enjoy spending time with I, me and myself,
  • accept people for who they are

It is not so bad after all, nudging one step closer to over the hill.. infact, I am looking forward for the roller coaster life for sure..

wise or otherwise you decide..
dhena

No comments: