Friday, April 24, 2009

Teacher gets custody of children who were converted by hubby

I am certain all of us have read this in today's STAR..

Whilst many see little successes with the verdict.. my question is genuinely the welfare and social lives of these kids forward.. We might be deluded into thinking that the nightmare just ended.. but has it.. In my view, the nightmare is yet to end.. it has just begun for the children.. from today onwards these kids will have to live through this nightmare at every occassion of their lives.. it will be the topic of discussion.. the psychological impact is another story..

I sit in my little living room wondering, who are we to create such impact on anyone.. any children.. who are we to decide on a child's life.. i am at crossroads.. at one end.. i believe everything happens for a reason.. then on the other hand.. i see something like this and am so itched to do something.. then of course i have another school of thought that thinks it is karma.. whichever the case maybe.. the kids are the ones who are going to face everyday today onwards..

I pray for strength and sanity for them..

wise or otherwise
dhena

No comments: