Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Another Lesson Learnt From Holista

This was my final email to my colleagues at Holista..

Dear Everyone

Be A Master NOT A Slave.. echoes through most emails lately.. the main trigger for my moving on..

Wonderful Lessons Learnt from the Integrity, Innovation and Initiative to finishing strong to 212 Degrees onto Be A Master NOT A Slave.. At the end of the day, what matters most is the mindset..

Well, as I leave the building, today.. I take with me some good times that I cherish, challenging times that I learnt from and of course moments that I know will never reoccur in my life..

I would like to thank each and everyone of you for your guidance, patience and sometimes love through my tenure at Holista..

My contact details remains.. do keep in touch

with love, light and bliss
dhena

No comments: