Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Relationships Are A Mirror Of You

I woke up this morning feeling guilty for not keeping up to my promise of weekly update on my blog..

I realized that all my disappointments are linked to my expectations.. and these expectations are entwined to my relationships either with myself or the people around me whether its loved ones or those i just met..


The past couple of days has been a roller coaster ride at work.. I am not only learning new things about people but also about myself..

The pas week made me more mindful of;


My annoyance with those who claimed who knew everything..

My displeasure with services rendered..
My irritation when someone is late..
My temper with common sense that isn’t so common anyway..

My disappointments when my expectations felt short…

And the list goes on..

Engulfed with guilt, I aim to finish at least one posting today.. but the universe had another lesson in store.. and this is my contemplation for the week

The people we are in relationship with are always a mirror, reflecting our own beliefs, and simultaneously we are mirrors reflecting their beliefs. So relationship is one of the most powerful tools for growth... if we look honestly at our relationships we can see so much about how we have created them.


~ Shakti Gawain

Such, my contemplation this week is all about learning from our relationships…

Just a thot..
dhena
p.s. May you emulate the coming year by being creative and resourceful to achieve your goals in life.. Gong Xi Fa Cai..

No comments: